Advertisement

فاهس صهمم ةشنث ىخ سثىسث هب هف صخقن

topic posted Wed, December 21, 2005 - 8:29 AM by  ZaeM the Gre...
Share/Save/Bookmark
صاخ اثقث ؤشى فقشىسمشفث شقشلاهؤ نثغسفقخنثس هىفخ ُىلمهسا ،ثغسفقخنثس؟ أثقثطس ش اهىفززز هفس ٍعشيه!
Advertisement
  • }شى غخع ىخف سثث فاث لاقهممهشىف لثىهعس خب ةغ حمشى؟

÷ صقهفث هى ُىلمهساك فاث فخىلعث خب فاث ÷ىبثيثمسو لاعف ÷ عسث فاث }اشقشؤفثق سثف خب فاث /ثلاخىىثثسث حثخحمثس!

}شسى غخحع ىخف سثث فاث ثشسث صهفا صاهؤا ُىؤخيث ةغ ةثسسشلث؟ ؤشى غخع ىخف سثث فخ فاث حخهىفمثسىثسس خب يثؤخيهىل ةغ يقهرثم؟!

أِ_أِ_أِ_!!!
  • Unsu...

I used to be able to read and write Arabic, but it was hard work and I forgot over the years.

Unfortuntely, this rendered me overqualified to work in the Bush Administration's Iraq Reconstruction program.

Several introductory Arabic students were arrested at our local university recently and are being detained at Gitmo.

The students were practicing the phrase "we are students" in Arabic. Unfortunately, this was overheard by an informant, who was trained by the CIA to speak Arabic, and who understood exactly what they were saying. They were admitting they were Taliban.

We won't be hearing from them for a long while.

Recent topics in "Gibberish and Glossolalia"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nude gay meet Unsubscribed 0 August 26, 2014
anna akbar Unsubscribed 0 July 16, 2007
grintshaaaaaaaaa coyote 0 February 8, 2007
flib Pilsbury 0 January 27, 2007
VIAL Magazine accepting submissions for TEETH, THORNS, VIOLENCE Syrai Nahagu... 0 December 10, 2006